Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Google avenue View boob flasher charged through police



After enjoying every week inside the limelight, the girl dubbed the street View streaker’ after she flashed her ok-cup breasts at a Google digital camera car and had them posted on line has been charged by police.
The 38-12 months-old mum of three, from Port Pirie, stated being snapped topless for the net mapping provider were on her “bucket list”. She stated the Google digital camera automobile driver had completed two laps of her street to get the shot.
“i have a pal over inside the uk and we Google map every different’s houses. I notion I’d provide him some thing thrilling to take a look at,” she said of the picture, which was taken in January but best uploaded to the website online this month.
“I flashed as (the Google motive force) went beyond and then he got here again and did any other one, I’m assuming to make sure he got the shot.”
Ms Davis laughed off critics who had called her “feral” and “disgusting dust” on facebook, labelling them jealous and defending the act as “freedom of speech”.
“I used to be ashamed of my bust length and now I’ve regularly occurring it and that i embrace it,” she stated on Tuesday.
“It’s a hard and fast of boobs and that they display them on television, you understand what I mean?”
but South Australian police don’t pretty see it that way. they are saying Ms Davis’ behaviour changed into no one-of-a-kind than a man exposing himself in public and would be treated the same in the eyes of the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment