Monday, August 15, 2016

‘Leave Britney on my own’ youngster Chris Crocker now a hunk



THE bleached blonde teenager who begged the internet to “go away Britney alone” in a video that went viral has resurfaced ... and he's now a muscled hottie.

Chris Crocker discovered fame in 2007 when he sobbed on camera and advised people to depart Britney by myself after her disastrous overall performance on the 2007 MTV Video music Awards.

“All you humans care approximately is readers and getting cash off of her,” he stated. “She’s a human! depart Britney by myself!”

depart Britney on my own - Chris Crocker

9 years later, Crocker, 28, from Tennessee is musclebound, with quaffed hair and a beard.

but he has rejected social media’s reward for his new appears, saying society shouldn’t be judged on their looks.

“I understand a variety of people are simply going to say simply take a praise and shut up. Who doesn’t like compliments, proper?

“I desired to say we ought to continually sense appealing, not when society tells us we’re appealing. for decades of my existence i have identified as transgender and i've not had the budget to transition and so dwelling in Tennessee, residing in a metropolis where it’s not safe for me to be my complete self. I’ve adapted to my surroundings,” he stated. “when I listen that I’ve gotten hot I straight away think became I just no longer hot before due to the fact i was androgynous?

“even though all of us love compliments, we should ... internal understanding of who we're and inner self belief beats 1,000,000 humans telling you that you bought hot so long as you’re glad with the way you appearance,” he said. “as long as  you’re expressing your real self that’s what’s maximum appealing. And to be sincere occasionally I don’t understand if i am being my complete self. I’m being my full self as an awful lot as i'm able to in the second where i will’t do some thing about transitioning.

Making his new look a little more puzzling is an interview that Crocker did in 2014 wherein he said he turned into “100 in step with cent happy dwelling as a lady”

“I started very androgynous. And now I’ve type of long gone … 360. So now I’m starting to wear ladies clothes once more, and i’m trying to develop my hair out, because I experience I wasn’t glad living as an normal masculine man.

“It continues arising: do I need to transition? because I’m growing older ... and also you begin hardening inside the face and the whole lot else. So it’s tough, because I recognise i'd don't have any trouble completely transitioning for myself. … but I come from a Pentecostal own family, so that you know.”

Chris informed fb in December 2014 that “being transgender isn't continually black and white.”

“it is on a scale for absolutely everyone. For me, I sense split between male and female. some experience a hundred per cent guy, even though they have been born bodily woman. And vice versa.”

He introduced that, ‘simply due to the fact I do now not present myself aesthetically lady any more does now not suggest i have changed my thoughts. It approach I worry for my protection residing in Tennessee, in which everyday have become a conflict.”

No comments:

Post a Comment